Need Help To Do Something Great?
The Great Group
The Great Group exists to help you show up, be seen and stand out while you do something great.
Who Is This For?
Membership of The Great Group is for you if there’s a gap you’re looking to fill. It could be…
- You are ready for the ‘next level’ – though you’re not exactly sure what this is, in which area of your life this is, or how to get there!
- You want to get your own ‘something great’ up and running but have no idea where to start.
- You need support to get your ‘something great’ back on track.
- Your career /business is already on track, but this has come at the expense of your personal life and you want to get the ‘balance’ back.
- Your life appears ‘sorted’ on the surface – you have a full calendar or business and social activities – but, deep down, there’s still something missing. (Hint: I know what this is!)
- You want to surround yourself with a varied, eclectic mix of folk, all doing their own ‘something great’ and be inspired, motivated and supported without judgment or expectation.
You’ll find membership particularly helpful if:
- You already have a healthy dose of self awareness; you’re now looking for ‘radical’ self awareness.
- You value direct, thoughtful and conscious communication.
- You’re aware there are gaps that need filling , you’re just not sure what they are (your blind spots!), how to identify them or how to fill them.
Why The Great Group?
I once ran an online group called The Pioneer Collective. It was in the days before everyone ran free Facebook groups and it was one of my *most* successful and popular offerings to date.
What They Loved…
If you take a look at the testimonials on this page, you’ll see what members loved; these – and more – are my goals for The Great Group…
A space to get radically honest with yourself. We spend a significant amount of our lives/time hiding, from ourselves and those around us. Radical honesty is the precursor to meaningful change and growth. This is a space to practise showing up as the radically honest you.
A space to practice being (seen) at your best. When we change, it impacts those around us, many of whom have a vested interest in us staying the same, staying small. This is a space to practice being (seen) at your best, being bigger, being great.
What I loved…
The people who joined. They were my kind of people; I am still in touch with many of them today and they are still in touch with each other, almost a decade after we were together online.
The opportunity to serve at my best. Having worked for myself since 2005, I know what I do best and what I don’t…
- I am great at helping you get started, even (especially) if you’re starting from scratch.
- I am great at helping you keep going, even through the hard times.
- I am great at boundaries; having them, holding them and helping others have and hold them too.
- I am great at putting things in perspective. I am great at reframing the shit stuff into the good stuff, while still acknowledging the difficulties.
- I am great at combining the professional, the personal and everything in between.
And most of all I am GREAT at helping you figure out how to get where you want to go, to fill the gaps – my strategic brain can INSTANTLY plot a path to take you where you want to go.
If you ever ask yourself, “What the hell should I do next/first?”, if you’re a member of this group, ask me whenever you have this question and you’ll get a clear, direct and useful answer!
What You Get
As a member of The Great Group, you’ll get…
- Anytime access to my direct support within our private group; ask any question you have, whenever you have it and receive support from me (and your fellow members) to help you move forwards.
- A piece of thought-provoking content specifically for the theme we’re focusing on. No overwhelming video course or weekly work sheets to complete and trawl through. These resources will help us explore our themes in a deeper, more conscious way.
- A private online space for you to share what comes up for you and get unlimited support from me whenever you want it.
- Unexpected connections & relationships with fellow members; this is usually the unexpected ‘bonus’ when you show up in a group format. It’s powerful, unpredictable and usually invaluable.
- Ad hoc online group and private calls and chats throughout the month; these aren’t scheduled but will be offered on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- Specific themes to explore to help you do something great; these include money, blind spots, radical self awareness, showing up, being seen, standing out.
How To Join The Great Group
Membership of The Great Group is currently £55 per month, if you join before the end of February 2020; it increases to £65 per month if you join in March 2020.
Membership increases with every new intake; you are locked into your joining membership rate for the duration of your membership, so early joiners benefit the most.
Before you join and as a member of The Great Group, I ask that you understand and commit to the following…
- You make a 6-month minimum commitment; after this you are free to leave when you choose.
- There is an ongoing monthly subscription fee. Subscriptions are payable via Paypal.
- Group membership fees paid are non-refundable.
- You take FULL responsibility for your own progress and success as a member of The Great Group.
- You will display a supportive and empowering attitude with fellow group members.
- You will act with honesty, authenticity and integrity with fellow group members.
- You respect fellow members of the group at ALL times; abusive, offensive behaviour and communication is not acceptable and you will be asked to leave the group immediately.
- You respect other members activities at all times, and protect their privacy and any confidential information shared with you by any member, whether online or an in-person.
- I reserve the right to terminate anyone’s membership, at my discretion.
- Even after your membership is terminated you must respect other members activities within the group, and protect their privacy and any confidential information shared with you by any member, whether online or in-person.
If you’d like to join The Great Group, please hit the button below to set up your membership fees.
What Happens When You Click The Button?
As soon as you click the buttons, you will:
- Be re-directed to PayPal to set up your monthly subscription payment.
- When you’ve completed your subscription set-up, you’ll be re-directed back to this website with further instructions on how to join The Great Group (plus how to get an unadvertised little extra from me ;).
I look forward to seeing you in The Great Group!
“I can say without a doubt, that the monthly cost doesn’t come close to the actual value I’d put on what I’ve learned.
I started unsure of what I wanted and with the general feeling that I’m just not a business person. By the end of my first month, I felt far more sure of myself than I’ve ever been.
What I love about Lea’s approach is that she takes personal and work into equal account. We not only talk business but all parts of our lives and how they fit together. It’s about creating a life with all the elements that are most important, and becoming a successful entrepreneur is just one part of that.”
“Lea opened up my mind and showed me how to create a framework for what I wanted to do that just made sense. She helped me stretch my thinking beyond the parameters I had set myself.
As a solopreneur, it’s often you, a head full of ideas and just your laptop for solace….then came the Pioneer Collective. There is a quote I read somewhere that ‘it takes a village to raise a business’, that’s exactly what the Pioneer Collective is.
At first I felt silly asking random questions, but Lea and the community makes you feel at ease. No stone is left unturned to give you the answers you need to solve your problems.
I would highly recommend this group for any entrepreneur struggling along trying to figure out the online world alone….it doesn’t have to be that way!”
“While I was certainly doing something right before, I somehow wasn’t able to get to the next level, something that even affected my motivation. I needed someone I could ask both strategic as well as very pragmatic stuff and who would hold me accountable for moving forward.
The special magic in the PC group lies not only in the very personalized guiding Lea gave me to draft a comprehensive strategy and act on it (yes, indeed this can be challenge in itself). The presence of other, like-minded entrepreneurs with their own questions and doubts makes for a very motivating environment, as I tend to learn just as much from their experiences as from my own.
I whole-heartedly recommend the group for entrepreneurs and independent thinkers who trust that some experienced guidance can help them find their own solutions and answers much faster than simply going on their own. Never underestimate the power of your one brain in connection with other equally smart brains.”
“To say that the PC has exceeded my expectations is an understatement. There are no “stupid” questions as far as Lea is concerned, and believe me I ask a lot. Not only have I thought of a business idea (with a little cajoling/tricking from Lea), but all areas of my life have been affected in such a positive way.
Lea understands and has vast experience of being self-employed whilst juggling a family and a home, which has made all the difference when she is dealing with my chaotic life. One of her best qualities (in my opinion) is that she instinctively knows when to call me out into taking action, and more importantly, when I need my hand held….this is a huge deal for me and she has never got it wrong.
She is helping me to be true to myself and is brilliant at getting things across succinctly, without being condescending.
I am not exaggerating when I say that the group has changed my life. I have no hesitation in recommending this group, and specifically Lea to any woman who wants to give a massive boost to her business and her life!”
“Becoming part of the Pioneer Collective has been a genius move for bringing my business forward. Lea’s presence in the group both guides and supports us all to listen to each other, learn and support one another and our respective businesses. There are so many unexpected rewards from being part of a community like this one – being able to reach out to fellow entrepreneurs and get instant feedback, surprising myself with how knowledgable I may be about someone else’s problems, and the sharing of countless valuable resources!”
“My only regret with joining is that I didn’t sign up the day it was launched! If I had, I would have saved myself months of faffing around on my own relying on free blog articles, making expensive mistakes and be streaks ahead with my own businesses by now.
Being a member is like being surrounded by an entire team of generous, talented people who all have your best interests at heart and worth much more than the subscription fee!”